Bus Safety Information
Bus Safety Protocols
AM: Parents/guardians will wait at the bus stop area until your student has gotten on the bus.
PM: Any student whose ride is not at the drop-off stop will ride the bus to finish the bus route and then be taken back to the school.
Bus drivers will attempt to contact the parent/guardian and let them know the student is being transported back to the school.
Bus Safety Features
Zonar - Each bus is equipped with GPS tracking so we can identify real-time location.
Cameras - All buses are equipped with cameras.
Please assist us by following the guidelines below:
- For daily transportation changes, call the front office BEFORE 2:30 pm.
- The buses are at maximum capacity so please do not give another student permission to ride home with your student. A request must be made to the transportation director 24 hours in advance to allow a non-registered student to ride a bus.
- Parents/Guardians are NOT allowed to step onto a bus. If you have any issues please contact the school. Do not confront the driver or other students.
- NEAAAT is not required to provide transportation to students. Any student who does not follow the behavior guidelines may be removed from the bus.
- Our regional partners allow us to use their space at no charge. Please be respectful of their property and staff.