What All Parents Should Know About Federal Programs at NEAAAT
- NEAAAT is a Title I School-Wide Program.
- The School-Wide Title I Plan is shared bi-annually and a print copy is available upon request.
- The Student-Parent-School Compact is located in the NEAAAT Student Handbook.
- Parents, Students, and NEAAAT staff agree to participate fully in the Compact for the best interest of the student.
- NEAAAT encourages family involvement; Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- NEAAAT employs educators who meet high-quality workforce standards.
- Educator credentials are posted outside of classroom doors for easy viewing.
- Parents may request a copy of the professional qualifications of their child’s teachers and paraprofessionals at any time.
- NEAAAT’s yearly State Report Card (2021) can be located on the school website.
- NEAAAT provides supplements for free and reduced meals. The application is available year-round
- NEAAAT can provide assistance in locating resources should your student become homeless.
- NEAAAT participates in Project Child Find and has information available at school.
- NEAAAT reports the academic growth of students every three weeks through progress reports and report cards. Parent Conferences are held throughout the year. Please contact your student’s coach to schedule a time.
- NEAAAT participates in the NC Testing and Accountability Program and reports state testing results to parents with the final report card of the school year. More information can be found at the NCDPI Testing Website.
- 2022-2023 Testing Calendar
- Rights to Know - Testing