BREAKFAST AND LUNCH WILL NOT BE FREE
Why aren’t meals free next year?
- Since the pandemic, we have been able to provide these meals through a USDA waiver.
- This waiver has not been extended for the 2022-2023 school year.
What does this mean for families?
- Families will need to apply for meal benefits (free/reduced).
- Applications for meal benefits will be emailed out to families once available.
- The Federal Program Survey that was filled out during chromebook pickup is currently being used to determine free/reduced lunch eligibility.
Breakfast and Lunch Prices
- ala carte items will be available for purchase in the multipurpose room. ($0.50-$1 per item). Breakfast is not included in the meal benefit programs.
- $0.40 for Reduced Pay
- $4.15 for full pay