The Student Advisory Panels (SAPs) exist to:
- Establish clear and open lines of communication between NEAAAT parents, students, staff, administration, and the community;
- Voice the hopes, dreams, and concerns of the student body to senior administration;
- Brainstorm and inform the development of pathways from today’s hopes for NEAAAT to tomorrow’s reality for current and future students.
Expectations of SAP Members
- Engage with students across demographic backgrounds to serve as liaisons between students and administration;
- Model The NEAAAT Way at all times;
- Give their full attention to the work of the SAP;
- Consistently exhibit excellent teamwork, professionalism, and behavior;
- Maintain an open mind, gaining new perspective from conversations across stakeholder groups.